Tempo Team is looking for a service assistant for a company specialized in measuring instruments
What does this job entail?
As an Service Assistant, you will be required to work in the Service department providing administrative and logistical support to the Service, their customers and to deliver a first-class level of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and efficiency for both external and internal customers.
The Service Assistant works closely with the other Sales Assistant, the Service Coordinators, the Field Service Engineers, the Calibration & Maintenance Technicians and the Service Coordinator Workshop.
Manage Calibration Certificates and Inspection/Maintenance Reports: - Check and approve Calibration Certificates - Check Inspection/Maintenance Reports - Archiving and sending Calibration Certificates and Inspection/Maintenance Reports to customers - Communicate possible extra cost to Sales Assistant & Field Service & Workshop to add in the invoice - Manage Calibration/Maintenance Summary Reports for large(r) jobs
Manage Measuring Equipment's and Calibration Standards:
- Management of Measuring Equipment's and Calibration Standards - Follow-up of the re-calibration due dates, sent-out to the calibration laboratories and verification of the received Calibration Certificates - Control the state and the location of the Standard's to avoid any service perturbance
- Enhance product knowledge via formal training, on-the-job training, and e-learning - Assist with any day-to-day Service duties assigned by the Internal Service Manager - Provide cover and administration duties for the company where possible. - Telephone backup, if the Service Coordinators are not available. - Manage the Mobile Time Accounting (MTA) - Forwarding and requesting information to customers - Manage Service KPI's and reports - Backup for other (administrative) activities. - Backup for the Sales Assistant & Field Service & Workshop, and more specially of the e-mail box "Belgian Service Team"
- You can work accurate and have a scientific interest. - Experience in Metrology and Calibration is a plus, but not mandatory - Your mother tongue is French or Dutch, but you have a very good knowledge of the second national language. - You have an B1 level in English and you are good with MS Office. - You have knowledge of and experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ex.: SAP)
- Solution-oriented work, being able to work accurately, independently and structured - Team work - Customer-oriented approach, likes to work in a team - Excellent attention to detail - Able to multi-task and work under pressure - Prioritise and organise own workload - Respecting procedures and instructions - Be flexible - Punctuality
Wat bieden wij?
- Salary max 2800 depending on experience - CAO 90 bonus of 2100 euro per year - Meal vouchers of 8 euro per day (1,09 euro personal contribution) - Eco-cheques of 250 euro (1 time per year) - Hospitalization and group insurance (please find enclosed the leaflet) - Home-working: 50 days per year - 32 days off (12 days recuperation and 20 legal days) - Cafeteria plan: possibility to buy via Leaseplan a car, electric car, bicycle or electric bike, a small part of the salary is sacrificed, against all the advantages; tires, maintenance, insurance, etc. - Located in Evere