Tempo Tram is recruiting a BIO analyst officer for one of its clients located in Brussels
- Participate in the respect of Total Belgium's BIO mandate - Responsible for the quarterly declaration to FPS Economy and the annual declaration to FPS Environment. - Responsible for the management of the Belgian BIO database and the integration in the local database for the subsidiaries. Ensure consistency between the database and the internal monitoring files.
- ISCC certification: - To be certified as an ISCC auditor - Responsible for the provision of documents for the ISCC certification for Total Belgium - Mastering the ISCC rules and flows to be respected regarding the use of SOPs for third parties. - Ensure compliance with ISCC rules in the chain of receipt and transmission of POS from and to third parties. - Management of POS (Proof of Sustainability) verification of incoming POS and creation of outgoing POS. - Management of BIO mass balances and internal audits on all Total Belgium depots
- BIO result :
- Managing and updating the BIO certificate stock tracking files. - Invoicing: Management of BIO purchase invoices (verification, validation and follow-up) for both direct suppliers and subsidiaries or third parties. - Elaboration and follow-up of BIO sales invoices to third parties, both subsidiaries and Exchanges (verification, creation request and follow-up) - Participation and back up in the creation of the monthly BIO result. - Management of the generic BIO mailbox and compliance with GDPR rules for the BIO perimeter & Exchanges.
- Master's degree with an economic orientation - Experience in finance and controlling is an advantage - Knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, ...) - Language skills: Dutch, French, English - Analytical, result-oriented, good communicator and team player, adaptable to changes, rigorous, creativity and autonomy - Ability to report financially and operationally with the required budgetary control - Technical knowledge of fossil and organic products combined with knowledge of supply chain and logistics
Wat bieden wij?
- duration: 3 months with possible extension - A salary in line with oil sector scales