Tempo Team is loonking for an administrative assistant for a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- You'll endorse the administrative responsibilities of the Office Agency department assisting the team members in their tasks. - Working in a commercial department, you will organise and execute marketing actions and emails as well as prepare client presentations. - You'll be responsible to update the department database, i.e. encoding new properties, prospects and the take-up data and make sure the information is kept up-to-date. You'll therefore work in close collaboration with our consultants and with our Research department. - Your tasks will also include writing down and typing correspondence, making translations, for (digital) filing. - You'll assist in the preparation of the department's weekly meetings and the scheduling of appointments. - You'll assist the director with the department's fee forecasts. - You'll provide assistance on client and supplier invoicing. - You'll handle telephone calls and their follow up.
- Smart You'll hold a bachelor degree as management assistant or have experience in a similar function. You'll have fluent knowledge of Dutch and French, both written and spoken, as well as a good working knowledge of English.
- IT-Literate We'll expect you to have a good knowledge of all MS Office softwares. It will be an asset if you have an interest in presentation softwares such as Indesign.
- Organised You'll be able to work being accurate, efficient and in a fast-paced environment. You are a rigorous person, keen to pay attention to details.
- Open You'll have a positive attitude and energizing nature. You are collaborative and enjoy being part of a team. You'll be aware that client-servicing and being commercial-minded are of uttermost importance, working in a commercial department.
Wat bieden wij?
- Interim in view of engagement - Full Time - Salary beetween 2700 en 3800€ bruto - The chance to join an international company